1. You are under 35 years old, you have an active sex life without contraceptives (interrupted sexual intercourse does not count) for more than 12 months and pregnancy does not occur.
2. If you are older than 35 years and can not succeed in pregnancy during 6 month, here comes the time for investigation and solving the problem
3. You have a dramatic experience of 2 or more cases of miscarriage
4. You are a carrier of a genetic disease that can be inherited by your children (hemophilia, thalassemia, etc.)
5.You are over 33 years old and are NOT planning a pregnancy.
6. Patients with oncological, systemic diseases and kidney damage. The treatment of the "main" disease can adversely affect on the ability to have children. Fortunately, safe and effective "fertility preservation" protocols have been developed.